Tork® is the leading global brand in workplace hygiene. From paper towels in washrooms to napkins in cafes. Through global innovation Tork systems are designed to reduce consumption and save you money. 80% of Washroom tissue products are made locally in the Bay of Plenty. You can also be confident you are making a responsible choice with over 60 products in the Tork range carrying FSC certification.
- The only manufacturer of tissue products in New Zealand, employing more than 400 New Zealanders
- Tork Elevation is the only fully coordinated design award-winning dispenser range on the market - designed to reduce consumption and waste
- Quality paper is more absorbent and efficient, so you need less
- Environmental responsibility - the largest number of third-party Ecolabel accredited products in the market and 100% responsible fibre sourcing
- Purchase through the following n3 Suppliers Bunzl, NZ Safety Blackwoods, OfficeMax and Spicers.
Aged Card, click here.
High Traffic, click here.
Office, click here.
*The savings presented are indicative only, and based on typical n3 member savings and/or supplier tender responses from a combination of list price, trade price or RRP depending on category. Savings are meant as a guide only. Savings will vary depending on basket of goods purchased.