As New Zealand’s leading retailer of appliances, computers and electronics for home or business Noel Leeming have everything you need to keep your business running at the top of its game. Whether it be delivering a build to clients, or keeping your business growing with a wide range of products from kitchen appliances to computers and IT equipment, mobile phones, to audio and TVs. They also offer a wide range of top-of-the-line tech, including specialist business hardware, software, and all the support you need to get them up and running.
- Noel Leeming staff are experts to help you with the advice you need. They also have a team of Building Specialists nationwide to help you select the right products for your project, regardless of size or complexity.
- They have over 50 Commercial Managers nationwide with specialist industry knowledge in key sectors to help you.
- Noel Leeming supplies the full range of kitchen, laundry and lounge appliances and tech from over 30 suppliers for any project from an industrial fit-out, including commercial kitchens, homes or large apartments and accommodation facilities.
- Their Commercial team can help with a wide range of specialist equipment, including furnishings, air conditioning, AV & Smart Home equipment, office tech and more. Looking for something specific? Just let them know, and they’ll see what they can do.
- With over 70 stores nationwide from Kerikeri to Invercargill - they’re in a town near you no matter where you are.
- Frequent Friends & Family special offers for n3 Members.
- You’ll benefit from their significant buying power. Noel Leeming, get the best price and pass it on to you.
- Noel Leeming offers a wide range of specialist services the Tech Solutions team delivers to save you time and money. From delivery to installation to showing you how to use it - your new tech will be ready to go.
What’s the best way to shop with Noel Leeming?
- Show your n3 Trade Card or App in-store to access n3 pricing no matter how often you shop.
- Add your n3 Trade Card to your myNoelLeeming account online, to access preferential pricing. Find out more here.
- Set up a Credit Account if you make regular purchases and typically spend more than $3,000 per month. Always remember to state you are a n3 Member, you may need to show your Trade Card instore as proof of n3 membership.
- Additional savings are available for large business purchases through Trade Pricing. Talk to your local Commercial Manager to request a quote
*The savings presented are indicative only, and based on typical n3 member savings and/or supplier tender responses from a combination of list price, trade price or RRP depending on category. Savings are meant as a guide only. Savings will vary depending on basket of goods purchased.