As New Zealand’s leading retailer of appliances, computers and electronics for home or business Noel Leeming have everything you need to keep your business running at the top of its game. Whether it be delivering a build to clients, or keeping your business growing with a wide range of products from kitchen appliances to computers and IT equipment, mobile phones, to audio and TVs. They also offer a wide range of top-of-the-line tech, including specialist business hardware, software, and all the support you need to get them up and running.
- Noel Leeming staff are experts to help you with the advice you need. They also have a team of Building Specialists across the country to help you select the right products for your project, no matter the size or complexity
- They have over 50 Commercial Managers across the country with specialist industry knowledge in key sectors to help you
- Noel Leeming supply the full range of kitchen, laundry and lounge appliances and tech from over 30 suppliers for any project from an industrial fitout, including commercial kitchens, home or large apartments and accommodation
- Their Commercial team can help with a wide range of specialist equipment including furnishings, air conditioning, AV & Smart Home equipment, office tech and more. Looking for something specific? Just let them know, and they’ll see what they can do
- With over 70 stores nationwide from Kerikeri to Invercargill - they’re in a town near you no matter where you are
- Frequent Friends & Family special offers for n3 Members
- You’ll benefit from their significant buying power. Noel Leeming get the best price and pass it onto you
- Noel Leeming offer a wide range of specialist services delivered by the Tech Solutions team to save you time and money. From delivery, to installation, to showing you how to use it - your new tech will be ready to go
What’s the best way to shop with Noel Leeming?
- Simply show your Trade Card or Trade Card App in-store to access n3 pricing no matter how often you shop
- Set up a Credit Account if you make regular purchases and typically spend more than $3,000 per month
- Additional savings are available for large business purchases through Trade Pricing. Talk to your local Commercial Manager to request a quote
*The savings presented are indicative only, and based on typical n3 member savings and/or supplier tender responses from a combination of list price, trade price or RRP depending on category. Savings are meant as a guide only. Savings will vary depending on basket of goods purchased.